How many of us would like to connect with over Over 80% of the population in the US?
Or maybe reach over 3.5 Billion people with your messaging?
That’s how many people are connected to the Internet today.
In 2016 69% of consumer internet traffic will be dedicated to video, and in 2017 that percentage jumps to 79%
(Up 22% in two years.)
Video is powerful – with the power to bring stories alive and create genuine emotional connections between the viewer and the brand.
Video has become an integral part of marketing and communications platforms as companies recognize that video has influence and impact that text and images alone can’t deliver.
In marketing, video builds brand awareness, generates audience engagement, creates the “know, like, and trust factor,” and converts prospects to loyal clients.
In internal communications, video promotes a company’s initiatives, increases employee engagement, generates conversations about important issues, provides training, creates change in awareness or attitude, and inspires an audience to action.
Video is also as close to face-to-face contact as you can get — it lets you sell as if you were in the room. It also allows your audience to process information through all three senses — auditory, visual, and kinesthetic. The audience can experience the energy, tone, and non-verbal communication of the speakers, which gives them a more dimensional experience.
Studies have shown the difference that video can make in sales and marketing results:
• Prospects are 72% likelier to buy your products and services when video is used. – Wharton School of Business
• Video decreases the time it takes a viewer to reach a buying decision by 70%. – Wharton School of Business
• 59% of senior executives surveyed would rather watch a video than read text. – Forbes Insight
• Videos are 53 times more likely than text to get a first page Google ranking.– Forrester
• Of the 80% of viewers who have watched a video online, 52% have taken some sort of action.– Wharton School of Business
• Video used in email blasts increases click-through rates by over 96%. – Implix
• 90% of information transmitted to the brain is visual, and visuals are processed 60,000 times faster in the brain than text. – 3M Corporation, Zabisco
• 75% executives surveyed watch work- related videos on business websites at least once a week. – Forbes
Ferrari Productions offers a free evaluation, consultation and recommendation on the most effective ways of using video for your sales and marketing to promote your business. Whether it’s for commercials, social media, creating buzz, brand recognition or to define your company culture in internal communications, we can help.